[Zope] 'Unable to find binary "lynx.exe" ' when using Zope's find

Robert Hill RHill at msdinc.com
Tue Nov 23 09:24:42 EST 2004

I have migrated a Zope site from Linux to Windows, understanding that Zope is platform independent.  Everything seems to have gone smoothly, with the exception of one glitch.  Whenever I try to use the ZopeFind from the ZMI I get the following error:

Error Type: MissingBinary
Error Value: Unable to find binary "lynx.exe"

Any ideas as to why the site would be dependent on lynx?  I'd really like to fix this as it is a fairly large site and I rely on the ZMI's find feature quite often to find the location of scripts and PTs.