[Zope] Which database?

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Mon Nov 29 15:33:53 EST 2004

Everything I've read says that MySQL is much faster, and matches Oracle
for speed... If your going to do heavy lifting on a budget... something
to consider.

An advantage of MySQL is that it doesn't encourage you to code in the
database... stored procedures et al, are nice, but not as easy to manage
as keeping it in the app code.

Just an opinion,

-Jon Cyr