[Zope] COREBlog mailing list

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Sat Oct 2 21:08:23 EDT 2004

Works for me. Maybe I am the one non-Japanese!

I mainly use it for MoBloging...sending photos from my Treo600 phone camera directly into my blog the editing and rearranging later on.

And I do get a few emails now and again. Does seem to be mostly Japanese. The few questions I have sent in have taken a few days to get responses for.

Allen