[Zope] using xml-rpc with javascript to access zope

Sean Hastings whysean at softhome.net
Wed Oct 6 09:31:33 EDT 2004

Can you describe the behavior you are trying to get from the user's
perspective?

I am about 110% certain that there must be a simpler way. Maybe a popup
window, or a frame that reloads within your page, or JavaScript calling a
URL that does not return anything at all so the effect is to just send info
to the server - would any of these do the trick?

--Sean