[Zope] Re: Fail-safe redundancy policies for Zope

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:16:33 EDT 2004

Paul, Tres, thanks for your responses.

Has anyone in the community tried any other non-standard way to accomplish a
live backup, like to rely on a synchronization proccess auto-triggered by
parallel installations?. I'd like to go this way as the first thing to try ,
so now I'm looking for caveats from people who have alredy tried the Zsyncer
way or the likes.  :)

Ausum