[Zope] spellchecker

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Sat Oct 9 15:32:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

Am Sa, den 09.10.2004 schrieb garry saddington um 21:22:
> I am trying to get the spellchecker from Noa working but am having problems.
> Does anyone have any info on this or is there a better alternative.

I dont think every reader here knows about any imaginable Zope
product by heart.
If you want help, you should help as well. E.g.

"am having problems" does say nothing.

You should _always_ include in your requests:

circumstances: OS, Python version, Zope version
and 3rd party products you might have installed.

Then tell us what you learned from README of the
product you installed and outline how you followed
it. Then provide _exact_ error messages.

Chances are we could help you without the need
to actually know the product.

I dont feel like to search google for the product
you might want to install and try it out myself
just to verify such a fuzzy request.

Regards
Tino