[Zope] re:couldn't install zope3

chouchen at 126.com chouchen at 126.com
Sun Oct 10 09:31:01 EDT 2004

Hi, all,
First at all, thx for your tips.

Here is install.py from Zope3.0.0c2, but I have no idea that how to modify
it:

#! /usr/bin/env python
#
# THIS IS A GENERATED FILE.  DO NOT EDIT THIS DIRECTLY.

# Add the Support/ directory to sys.path to get our support code:
#
import os
import sys

try:
    __file__
except NameError:
    # Python 2.2.x does not have __file__ for scripts.
    __file__ = sys.argv[0]

here = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))
support_dir = os.path.join(here, 'Support')
support_dir = os.path.normpath(support_dir)
if os.path.isdir(support_dir):
    sys.path.insert(0, support_dir)

import zpkgsetup.setup

context = zpkgsetup.setup.SetupContext(