[Zope] Epoz & ZWiki during edit collisions

David Swift dswift at apmindsf.com
Tue Oct 12 00:04:32 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am running Zope 2.6.2, ZWiki 0.30.0, and Epoz 0.8.4.  My problem is
with edit collisions in ZWiki - hitting the 'Back' button does not allow
me to capture the editing I have done, as the collision page says it
will do.  I have the same results in Mozilla 1.6, Firefox .8, and IE6.

After looking through Epoz and ZWiki, it appears that the SyncEpoz and
InitDocument javascript functions should be providing the capability to
recover my edits.  Putting in some alert()s confirms that the correct
page data is there during an edit collision.  It just doesn't appear in
the Epoz editbox when I hit 'Back'.

The structuredText editbox behaves as I would expect, in the instance of
a collision.  Hitting 'Back' re-displays your edits.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Did I possibly munge the install of
Epoz somehow?

Thanks in advance...
david