[Zope] permissions (+ acquisition)

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 15:45:14 EDT 2004

One way to do this is to give 'user' the Manager local role in
/test/user and then arrange for anyone other than a/the Manager not to
see any edit link, and, if they type edit in the url line
(/test/user/edit) get the edit template to display a polite 'Edit
denied' message. So the only difference from what you have done is to
give the user the Manager role and not worry about ownership.

Cliff