[Zope] Re: Re: [ANN] TextIndexNG 2.1.0 final released

Edoardo ''Dado'' Marcora marcora at caltech.edu
Fri Oct 15 15:09:29 EDT 2004

I understand your point of view, but since your product relies on
platform-specific components, it would be nice for the end-users to release
it with those components, at least for the three major platforms, Win32,
MacOS, and Unix. Python itself is released for several platforms... I do not
see anything evil in that ;)

Thanx,

Dado