[Zope] Project contributor

Jean Rodrigo Ferri jeanrodrigoferri at yahoo.com.br
Sun Oct 17 11:13:09 EDT 2004

Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> FYI, in the news section, the "Launched The Zope Counter" link leds to an
> error.

Yes, it was the point where I stoped. It's an error that need be fixed.

> Also, could you tell (on zope.org mailing list) what do you expect from the
> contributor ?

I'd like more contributors to help me to correct the english vocabulary
(my english is not so good :)), fix the errors, and extend the site
functionalities, like reports, sites registration, etc.., all this in
consonant with the Zope community and Zope Corp.

> Because it already looks to be working ;)

It's only appearance, the registration is already working, but the other
internals features are not ready yet.

I consider this an interesting project to the Zope Community, because it
can be a good thermometer! ;)

> Thanks.
>
> Pascal

[]'s Jean