[Fwd: Re: [Zope] Re: CookieCrumbler problem]

Gordon Lai lai at library.ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 19 21:11:37 EDT 2004

I guess noone has experience with my particular problem. I traced
through CookieCrumbler.py and found that modifyRequest() is raising
CookieCrumblerDisabled. The caller __call()__ then catches this
exception and returns silently. Why would my CookieCrumbler be disabled?
I even deleted my Crumbler and created a new one and still got the same
exception. I do see that sometimes disable_cookie_login__=1 gets
appended to my URL when I try to login. Why does this happen? Is this
related to my problem, even though I've seen this happen when my system
was working properly?

Thanks,
Gordon