[Zope] Re: ZOPECTL in daemon mode

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Oct 20 14:09:54 EDT 2004

John Poltorak wrote at 2004-10-19 17:00 +0100:
>I guess what I want to know is how to specify the '-s' parameter to
>zdctl... I'm assuming that zopectl is the program that starts zdctl.

Maybe, you explain what you need to achieve...

I use "zdaemon" extensively and never felt the need to control
its control socket (via "-s"). However, I use often the
"socket-name" attribute in the "runner" section
of the configuration file.

I checked Zope's schema and detected: the section is "zoperunner"
for Zope -- but it lacks "socket-name".
This means: a code change should really have a need to control
the socket...

--
Dieter