[Zope] Re: Building Zope 2.7.2 on OS/2

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:59:28 EDT 2004

> Zope 2.7.0 builds just fine using the UX2BS environment - I just tried a
> couple of hours ago to make sure it still works and it does. I don't see
> any material differences between that version and 2.7.(1|2) to account for
> the error above, but there must be something...
Are you familiar with linux/unix? If so, then you could try the "diff"
command between the two makefiles and see if there is some diference. If
you don't have linux, but windows, you could try one of this two programs:

http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/ (I have used this one and is pretty good)
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm (gnu version)

I don't know if there is something for OS/2 'cause I haven't used it,
but you could try with google.

Regards,
Josef