[Zope] Error messages from external methods

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 17:52:58 EDT 2004

I forget when this change occurred (2.5?), but you should be able to
find the traceback (with line numbers) in your Site Error Log. I think
you might be able to put the traceback back into the error message by
outputting error_tb in your standard_error_message. Don't know if this
is a good idea!

Cliff