[Zope] Zsql and dtml --- newbie

Jim Abramson jabramson at wgen.net
Wed Sep 1 14:43:27 EDT 2004

you don't need dtml-var inside another dtml tag...

so for one thing you'd have to change:

			  <dtml-call
"SAS.queries.add_key_working(key=<dtml-var sequence-key),value=<dtml-var
sequence-item>>

to:

			  <dtml-call
"SAS.queries.add_key_working(key=key,value=_['sequence-item'])">

But there's another thing...you probably don't want everything in
REQUEST.form.items()....this is going to include, at the very least,
your submit button's name and value, which you probably don't want in
your db.

Better off checking explicitly for the input names you used in the html
form.

Jim