[Zope] zope generating page with old data

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Thu Sep 2 09:31:05 EDT 2004

Hello Jonathan,

> It could be that you are seeing a cached page.  Make sure you set the html
> tags so that the page is not cached/expired immediately.

I thought of that at first, too.
But the resulting table looks like that, if it fails:

"record 1" | actual timestamp
"record 2" | actual timestamp
"record 3" | actual timestamp
"record 4" | old timestamp
"record 5" | actual timestamp

This doesn't look like a cached page from the browser.
The sql methods are set to do no caching.

What else could it be?

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl