[Zope] Newbie Zope Question\

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 3 14:29:32 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 12:03:30PM -0600, Darren Ehlers wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Thanks for responding.  I have verified that all properties exist on the
> template and have values.  I also verified that it is returning what I
> expect.  If I change all of the <td> rows to <td tal:content="item/title">,
> it works fine.
>
> Here is the error I receive:
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: targeted_release

OK then, clearly at least one of your objects has no
targeted_release property. To find out which one, do what I suggested
previously: change the line in your template to something like:

That'll clear up the error and show you which one(s) are
missing the property... assuming there are no other errors
lying in wait :)

> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>
>     * The URL may be incorrect.
>     * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>     * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
>
> For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
> log.

Note that last line there :-)
The error_log is in the root of your zope site.
It gives you a lot more information.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com