[Zope] Temporary Folder Object Creation

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Sep 8 16:08:30 EDT 2004

Asad Habib wrote at 2004-9-7 14:45 -0400:
>I tested the code snippet you sent to me
>before replying back to you and it didn't work!

What happened?

You got an exception?
You looked at the resulting traceback and tried to understand it?
Why did you not post the traceback when you did not understand it?

>Secondly, what's the point
>of acquiring knowledge if you cannot impart it to others without inflating your
>ego.

???

>Third, a mailing list is designed to share information with others, not to
>insult the intelligence of other members. If you have any more insults,
>please direct them to me and not to the entire group!

I *require* persons with problems to put (obvious) serious
efforts into the solution of their problem *before*
they contact me again for additional assistance.

I could not see any effort when you asked me for
an example for a trivial code snipped I had previously
provided.

Keep in mind that this is your problem -- not mine.

--
Dieter