[Zope] Missing images in Zope-Book BackTalk

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 10 11:06:37 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 02:55:42PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was not able to find the following images when I checked out the Zope Book
> sources:

If by "checked out" you mean the CVS version from
Sourceforge, note that it's fallen into disuse and is much much
older than the 2.6 edition on zope.org or the in-progress 2.7
edition on plope.com.

I don't know why the sourceforge project was abandoned, it
predates my involvement with the book.

>       "Database Cache settings":img:23-1:Figures/dbcache.png
>       "Viewing the pricelist method":img:9-1:Figures/9-1_bobsfeedbags.png
>
> The later was reported in
>
>           http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zdp/2004-April/004572.html
>
> but not yet fixed.  I found this image at
>
>           http://www.zopewiki.org/Figures/9-1_bobsfeedbags.png

It's fixed on the 2.7 edition:
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/DTML.stx#3-22

> but Google did not found a hit for the dbcache.png image.

Yeah I can't find that one either :-(
Not in the plope version either.
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/MaintainingZope.stx#2-24
I wonder if any such image ever existed?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com