[Zope] Keyword indexes

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Sep 14 14:45:19 EDT 2004

Hi all
I have a problem with Keyword index search
If I search something like

context.Catalog({'keywordindex': ['Value1', 'Value2']})

Catalog returns me an OR search instead of an AND one

I find on the web that this is a know bug of keywordindex
In the same message someone recomends managableindex from Dieter Maurer
but when I try to install it I could see that OFolder is a requierement

I need to reduce the number of installeds products

For that, these is my question:

I need some ZCatalog Index with these features:

TAL Expresions (like managebleindex or proxyindex)
KeywordIndex capable

Any recomendation?

Thanks

PD: If these is a know bug why don't you (Zope people) correct it?
PD: To Dieter: If Zope has Ordered Folder why don't you update
managebleindex to use it instead of your OFolder?