[Zope] Question about objects versioning

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Wed Sep 15 09:27:15 EDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to show a list of changes to an object by user.

For the content data itself, no problem.
I read how the Undo tab works and from there it was easy to get
Date/User/Action data.

But what about object properties ?
Is there any way to show something like : "this user changed/added/deleted
that specific property id" ?
It looks like I can only show : "this user changed/added/deleted properties"

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

http://www.star.net.uk