[Zope] Invitation To Brag, Boast, or Simply State Solutions with Zope

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Mon Sep 20 12:12:10 EDT 2004

Aha... Feedback... so what I'm hearing is...

- Success Stories are a good idea... but who has time..

- Zope Corporation publishes their corporate or well known successes

- Lots of Zope/Plone people are at a conference this week.

- There are success stories on folks' websites, that aren't well known

- ... and finally, "You Go First"... fair enough

I'm just glad to hear from others... I will assemble a summary of my
project... I'll carve out some time.

-Jon Cyr