[Zope] Let Zope chec a internal / external link

Martin Koekenberg zope at digital-adventures.nl
Tue Sep 21 12:32:22 EDT 2004

Hello,

Is is possible tolet Zope check if a link is correct.

Example:
I've a Photoalbum an news items. These are connected with a link. But whem i move a news item to a archive, the link becomes broken. How can I prevent this error ?

Is it also possible to check external links ? 'If a link doesn't exist anymore there stilis a broken link on the website. Question Can I preven zop displaying broken links ?

I know this feature from tridion CMS (my seccond love ;-)

Thanks for the help.

Martin Koekenberg.