[Zope] SOS - Unidentified zope error - Why ?

kepes.krisztian kepes.krisztian at peto.hu
Wed Sep 22 07:32:39 EDT 2004

Hi !

I open my zope webpage in another winXP machine, with IE.
Before that "event" I don't see anything else, that compares to this error !

Zope is dropped an error like this:

Time 	2004/09/22 10:41:34.544 GMT+2
User Name (User Id) 	Anonymous User (None)
Request URL 	http://kepes/index_html
Exception Type 	KeyError
Exception Value 	1095842480

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
    * Module None, line 1, in index_html
      *<PythonScript at /index_html>*
      *Line 1*
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
    * Module None, line 10, in index_html
      *<PythonScript at /prog/pagetemplate/index_html>*
      *Line 10*
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
    * Module None, line 1, in init_request
      *<PythonScript at /prog/pagerequest/init_request>*
      *Line 1*
    * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1218, in __getattr__
    * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1178, in get
    * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 94, in
      getSessionData
    * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 181, in
      _getSessionDataObject
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 768, in new_or_existing
    * Module Products.Transience.Transience, line 439, in __setitem__

KeyError: 1095842480

The contenxts first line is:
rq=context.REQUEST;ss=rq.SESSION

But the problem is in the SessionManager - or other element.

The problem is reproduced only once in another machine, after this
error, but never again.

What is that ? How to I protect my webpage from this problem ?

I the machine 2 when I push the F5 (refresh), the problem is eliminated.

I trying with cookie settings, but it is not help.

Please help me !!!

Thanx:
 KK