[Zope] Zope Session Timeout

Jonathan Hobbs toolkit at magma.ca
Fri Sep 24 10:55:22 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Jung" <lists at andreas-jung.com>

> --On Freitag, 24. September 2004 10:28 Uhr -0400 Asad Habib
> <ahabib at engin.umich.edu> wrote:
>
> > Hello. Thanks for your input. Isn't there a better way to achieve this?
Is
> > there a pre-defined function I could use, perhaps?
> >

> You could look at the API yourself :-)

Good one Andreas!

I don't mind helping people (sometimes its even fun to track down an issue,
and I definitely like being on the receiving end of the help!), but lately I
get the feeling that some people are using this list as a
'solution-of-first-resort' instead of spending some time to learn/research
their problem... ok, enough grumping for today :)

Jonathan