[Zope] Re: Disgraceful

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Sat Sep 25 14:27:08 EDT 2004

Garito wrote:
> Andreas Jung wrote:
>

>> --On Samstag, 25. September 2004 19:45 Uhr +0200 Garito
>> <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Les say something very very interesting: REAL EXAMPLES
>>> In order to finish this futile "conversation" we could thought new ways
>>> to improve the Zope Book to:
>>>
>>>     1.- Liberate Zope Book's writers of  a little work (Why not a wiki
>>> with writers only editing permission? I supose they have this by now)
>>>     2.- Approximate Zope (and Zope Book) to the real life including real
>>> examples (good idea Les)
>>>

>> The point is that I have heard a lot of people "I amwilling to help"
>> or "I will write
>> something after...."...but nearly zero percent of them have made
>> contributions
>> to the Zope documentation....lots of words but nothing done so far...
>>
>> -aj
>

> Andreas need more positivity :-) ;-) :-P :-* O:-)
> Now would be an important moment if we achive a method to help Zope Book
> writers without more effort
> We have 2 ways:
>
>    1.- Complain
>    2.- Think
>
> Which do you prefer?

      3.- Write

Sign up to edit one or more chapters of the Zope 2.7 version of the Zope
book:

   http://plope.com/Books/zb_signup

Note that even for chapters already spoken for, you could help by
providing / pointing out examples (e.g., by trolling throught the "Zope
Cookbook", http://www.zopelabs.com/).

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com