[Zope] came_from logic

Gregory Gehrich greggehrich at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 15:04:09 EDT 2004

When accessing a page anonymously that requires a login, the user is
presented with a login form, and when authenticated, the original page
they requested.  In my currrent environment, the orginal page is
presented less the query string.

This came_from logic was supposedly fixed to bring the query string
forward after a the user authenticated in Plone 2.0.4 (see comment
below).  It did not appear to work.

   - Fixed came_from testing when there is a query string (logged_in.py).
       [geoffd]

I updated the logged_in.py based on July 21 update from plonista.  Still
isn't working.  Should this work for all templates automatically or is
there coding that's needed in the called template when anonymous
accesses it?

Apologize if this only pertains to Plone.

Gregory