[Zope] Re: Disgraceful

Garito garito at sistes.net
Sat Sep 25 19:25:39 EDT 2004

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Garito wrote:
>
>> Andreas Jung wrote:
>>

>>> --On Samstag, 25. September 2004 19:45 Uhr +0200 Garito

>>> The point is that I have heard a lot of people "I amwilling to help"
>>> or "I will write
>>> something after...."...but nearly zero percent of them have made
>>> contributions
>>> to the Zope documentation....lots of words but nothing done so far...
>>>
>>> -aj
>>

>> Andreas need more positivity :-) ;-) :-P :-* O:-)
>> Now would be an important moment if we achive a method to help Zope
>> Book writers without more effort
>> We have 2 ways:
>>
>>    1.- Complain
>>    2.- Think
>>
>> Which do you prefer?
>

>      3.- Write
>
> Sign up to edit one or more chapters of the Zope 2.7 version of the
> Zope book:
>
>   http://plope.com/Books/zb_signup
>
> Note that even for chapters already spoken for, you could help by
> providing / pointing out examples (e.g., by trolling throught the
> "Zope Cookbook", http://www.zopelabs.com/).
>
> Tres.

I could write some recipe for the Zope CookBook
In fact I've write 2 articles for www.hispazope.org:

http://www.hispazope.org/Members/Garito/SobrecargargestionWebDAVFTP/view
http://www.hispazope.org/Members/Garito/DetectarEntornoEjecucion/view

I have only 1,5 problems:

1 .-Language (As you could see here my english is very poor)
0,5 .- Time (As many other) But time is only time

If I could write in spanish and someone could transalte it I could
colaborate. I could write the conclusions of my questions in the list

But the problem wasn't solve (in my opinion). I think we need some kind
of service to "auto-publish" the work on the list
For example:
Instead of use the current list service we could use some kind of Zope
product or something like these (it's only an idea) that makes workable
the information write on it.
Someone of us have been read articles about semantic web. Why not an
automatic development FAQ? And these could be only the beginning... we
only need to imagine

It's only and idea