[Zope] RE: Re: Disgraceful

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Mon Sep 27 07:59:52 EDT 2004

Dne sobota, 25. září 2004 05:25 Chris McDonough napsal(a):
> On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 18:28, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:
> > You typed it in wrong. If you click the URL I provided above, Google
> > searches for 'zope sessions'. You obviously searched for 'zope+sessions'.
> > Plus signs in URLs are spaces.
>
> FWIW, when I click on the provided URL I don't see the Session chapter
> of the Zope book as any direct result until the 27th link.  And it's the
> one at ZopeWiki.org, which isn't really "canonical".  I find this
> strange, given that Google is typically so good at this kind of thing
> and given that you apparently see different results.

FYI google uses farm of dislocated servers, which gives for each territory
slightly different results. For example if I make searching from home and
send the google link into work, it gives totally different results. And I my
home and work have 50km distance.

So placing google link could not be as relevant.

Regards,

--

                        Jaroslav Lukesh