[Zope] Leaking ZClasses.Method.MWp

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Sep 27 13:34:28 EDT 2004

ezCompany Internet Technology wrote at 2004-9-27 10:39 +0200:
>It looks like my Zope instance (2.7.2, patched cAccescontrol) is leaking
>ZClasses.Method.MWp classes
>
>Acquisition.ImplicitAcquirerWrapper 2047 100751 +98704
>ZClasses.Method.MWp 8544 34185 +25641
>
>I can't figure out where this class is used in my application.

It is used as ZClass method wrapper.

>I even
>can't find where this class is located in the zope sourcecode.

At least this was easy: the class "MWp" defined in "ZClasses/Method.py".

  Learn how to read Python's "." separated class paths:
  The last component is the class name, the remaining
  component identify a module in the same way as in the
  tracebacks.

Leaking the "MWp"s may not be the primary cause of your problem
but a side effect.

--
Dieter