[Zope] Does anyone care whether we deprecate ZClasses?

AM Thomas anmar at intrex.net
Mon Apr 4 10:57:11 EDT 2005

I agree that ZClasses are not good to use.  However, I have a product
based on ZClasses that I wrote several years ago (after reading the
printed Zope book - doh!), and it's working well for several of my
clients.  If future versions of Zope were to not support it, that would
be a huge problem for me... unless there were some utility that would
allow me to export my ZClasses to a regular file-system product.

Thanks,
AM