[Zope] Multiple Browser Id Managers question

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 15:46:51 EDT 2005

Hi Zope List,

The current SESSION Chapter in the Zope Book 2.7 says the following:

" ... once you've instantiated one browser id manager or if you keep the
default browser id manager, you will not be able to instantiate another
browser id manager in a place where the new browser id manager can
acquire the original browser id manager via its containment path"

But I find that I *can* add additional Browser Id Managers in folders
that can acquire the original browser id manager - without deleting the
default copy in Zope root.
Any thought ideas on this?  Does the principal still stand, e.g. "Not
good to put a browser id manager in a place that can also acquire
another browser id manager?

Thanks,
David