[Zope] Re: login page problem

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 18:52:31 EDT 2005

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> exUserFolder has built in caching (positive and negative caches),

Dunno what that means, but SUF supports caching via standard
RAMCacheManagers or ZSQL method caching.

> directly integrates with the MembershipTool

What does that entail? SUF should quite happilly replace the userfolder
in a CMF site...

> and support
> unlimited additional properties on user objects...

Well, SUF does, although I don't know if I ever released that version
due to broken zope.org, it's available to whoever asks for it though...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk