[Zope] ExtFile Extention Mappings

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Sat Apr 9 01:09:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

Have you had a look at the Config.py file? I believe you can change the
settings there so that the Zope filenames are preserved including the
extensions. More specifically, I am referring to the following section
in Config.py:

<section>

# repository file extension handling

ZOPEID = 0              # use ZOPEID (even if it doesn't include an
extension)
MIMETYPE_APPEND = 1     # append extension to ZOPEID according to mimetype
MIMETYPE_REPLACE = 2    # remove extension from ZOPEID, then append mime
extension

REPOSITORY_EXTENSIONS = MIMETYPE_REPLACE

</section>

Thanks.
Satchit