[Zope] Newbie ZPsycopgDA question

Heather Bumbalough h_bumbalough at tcdi.com
Mon Apr 11 13:56:57 EDT 2005

I am very new to Zope & Python so please forgive me if this is stupid question or if the answer is posted elsewhere (I've looked!)...

I am using Zope v. 2.8.0-a1, Python v.2.3, and psycopg-1.1.18.  After adding the ZPsycopgDA connection in Zope the Status indicates I am connected to the database but the tables do not show up on the Browse tab and when I attempt to perform a query on the Test tab I get the following (from the log):

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 123, in manage_test
  Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Results, line 76, in __init__
TypeError: object does not support item assignment

I have tested adding tables and removing them and that works fine, but I have to use phpPgAdmin to see them.

Any ideas on what I need to change?

Thanks!