[Zope] Newbie questions:

Enrique Arizón e_arizon_benito at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 18:37:30 EDT 2005

Hi again, I'm starting to make up with Zope, but still
basic doubts remains:

Q1: When using normal python I'got used to the
dir(Object) to learn new APIs/Libraries. But when
trainning with my first Zope Scripts I can't. The "dir
not defined" error appears. ???

Q2: I can access the Zope management console and the
help system but when I got to Zope Help -> API
Reference -> "Something" I'm requested for a
user/password. I try with the one I defined during the
initial setup (the same I use to access the Zope
Man.Console) but is rejected. What I did wrong?

 Thanks in advance for any help, hint, link!

 ENRIQUE