[Zope] Full-text search in Office/PDF

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Tue Apr 12 03:26:08 EDT 2005

You could do that using the excellent TextIndexNG inside a ZCatalog.
This will allow you to index all your documents inside the TextIndexNG,
and then search them using ZCatalog.

TextIndexNG includes support for a number of plugins in order to convert
from MS Office/PDF to text and then index them.

We're using the tool inside our project (PAFlow) and we think it is an
excellent product.

Regards
Marco