[Zope] newbie : select tag value setting problem

prabuddha ray buddharay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:14:45 EDT 2005

I've this 'district' select tag .I'm getting the values usinga ZSQL method.
I want to set the value of the option by the district code and the
display the district name.

I tried this :
<option tal:attributes="selected
python:test(distname==district.district_name, 'selected','');
     value district/district_code">
</option>

the drop down list is getting the district names but value is being
set only once.
i checked the request values and its giving the 1st list value everytime.

plz tell me how should i use the tal:attribute tag here so as to get
both the 'value' and the 'name' values as a list.
--
Share the vision of difference with ME