[Zope] Both tal:on-error and error_log?

Kirk Strauser kirk at daycos.com
Mon Apr 18 14:51:57 EDT 2005

On Monday 18 April 2005 13:35, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> I don't think that's possible. But you can test that very easily for
> yourself by putting code inside the on-error that provokes an error.

I guess I should've prefaced my question by saying that I know on-error
normally ends propagation of the exception.  I guess I was wondering if
there was some way to manually add the exception to an error_log object so
that i can come back later to analyze that logfile, while still presenting
a non-confusing error screen to my users.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Day Companies