[Zope] Firefox manage_changePermissions issue?

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Apr 19 10:28:58 EDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 10:53:00PM +0100, Tony Addyman wrote:
> I have experienced the following problem on two separate Zope/Plone sites.
> It is reasonably repeatable, but sometimes works without problem. I have a
> ZODB saved for testing purposes. I have tried fsrecovery.py on the
> database. It is not corrupted. Firefox fails on this database every time.

(snip)

I have not been able to provoke anything similar with Firefox 1.03
and CMFDefault 1.4.2 which is what I had handy when I read your message.

You might try Shane's tcpwatch.py to further analyze the problem:
Start it like e.g. (if zope is running on http://fooserver:8080):

	tcpwatch.py -h -L 9999:fooserver:8080

then point your browser at http://localhost:9999 and
tcpwatch will log *everything* that goes between server and browser -
all request data, all response headers and data.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com