[Zope] Convert Photos to ExtImage store

David Chandek-Stark dc at duke.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:50:10 EDT 2005

I have a few PhotoFolders containing Photos that are stored in the ZODB
which I would like to convert to ExtImage storage. Since the number is
large enough to make a manual process painful, I'd like to write a
conversion script. Seems simple enough in principle, but I'm having
trouble getting started. First, how do you use manage_addPhoto()? I
assumed that photo_folder.manage_addPhoto() would work, but I get

AttributeError: manage_addPhoto

Ideally, the script would operate on a PhotoFolder object, say, making a
new PhotoFolder, then creating all the new Photos based on the old ones.
I can manually delete the old folder and rename the new one.

Thanks,
David

Zope 2.7.0/Python 2.3.2
Photo 1.2.3