[Zope] Zope on cdrom

Nicolas Perrier - Zindep nperrier at zindep.com
Wed Apr 20 10:51:15 EDT 2005

Hi,

it was a burning problem. In fact, if you want to use your cdrom both on
windows and linux, you need
to burn with rockridge AND joliet extensions... If not, it doesn't work.
That was my case because i used
vmware and burned my cdrom under windows. Now, it works fine.
Thanks for your help.
cheers,
Nip