[Zope] batch processing with CMFPhotoAlbum

Malthe Borch mborch at 3avod.dk
Thu Apr 21 04:23:27 EDT 2005

Hello list, ---

In the sake of usability, I'd like to offer my users the ability to upload a
compressed archive (i.e. zip og tarball) of photos, so that uploading a roll of
film isn't a days work, but rather two or three clicks.

Obviously, there still would be a need to do a group-rename afterwards, but the
idea is pretty solid I think.

I'll want to use the standard way of adding a photo, only also allow for
archives in the submission process.

Would anyone care to collaborate or share ideas on such a patch? I assume it
would be useful with other media as well.

\malthe