[Zope] "The Zope Book"

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Apr 25 09:56:57 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 06:58:31PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Lennart Regebro wrote at 2005-4-8 10:59 +0200:
> >On Apr 8, 2005 8:48 AM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> >> Which "The Zope Book" are you referring to?
> >>
> >> The 2.6 one on Zope.org?
> >> The 2.7 one on Plope.com?
> >> The 3.whatever one somewhere-I-don't-know?
> >
> >I would expect it to be "featured", that is mentioned as a recommended
> >practice, in a Zope2.9 book, should one appear. I also thonk that with
> >2.8 a 2.8 book should be released, which main feature could be to move
> >the ZClass part to an appendix.
>
> Indead, something along this line...

Considering that we still have not finished the "2.7" edition
of the book, I find it very unlikely that we will manage
to get something out in sync with the first zope 2.8 release.

Anyone who wishes to help us edit the book is encouraged to visit
http://plope.com/Books/zb_signup

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com