[Zope] Which sound I learn?

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 02:34:19 EDT 2005

I produced a heavily customised site with Zope 2 that I am currently
rebuilding in Zope 3. Even so, I feel hesitant to advise. I guess, with
the advent of Five, then Zope 3 is the way to go if you are familiar
with Python and xml. There are two recent, good Zope 3 books you can
work through. I have found learning how to do things that are not in the
Zope 3 books time-consuming, fortunately not an issue for me, but I
think it will all work out with less code that is easier to maintain.

Cliff