[Zope] Code

Andre Meyer andre.p.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:41:41 EDT 2005

On the other hand, if you start with a file-system based product you
will have complete freedom to do whatever you want in Python and it is
easier to migrate to Zope3 (if you are not starting with this right
away). File-system based are more difficult to develop in Zope2
because there is not too much documentation, unfortunately.

success
André