[Zope] RE: Blobs in Interbase

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:31:25 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

Thanks again for your reply.

I've tried this approach before, so I'm thinking perhaps its my db adaptor.
Which one are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

I've had trouble installing kinterbase (it complains about LDAP..?), so at
the moment I use gvib. I've pencilled in quite a bit of time today to try to
get kinterbase installed.
Unfortunately I'm on Windows, which I'm guessing contributes to the
installation problems!

Thanks once again for your help and your time. If this doesn't work, I'll
look for the Zope-DB list, and basically go and bother someone else.

Cheers

Ashley