[Zope] zserver blocking behavior with a slow request

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 13:11:03 EDT 2005

Jim,
   What platform is this on? and is it a uni or multi-processor system.
  I did a bit of studying a long time ago into performance of Solaris
with python:

http://www.zope.org/Members/glpb/solaris

not sure how relevant it is now, but if you are running on an old
solaris box there might be some hints there.

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet