[Zope] ZODB BTrees File Storage error on start up

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Aug 8 10:39:30 EDT 2005

Hmm... not sure what causes this (did you upgrade ZODB versions?) but
you may try:

1. Shut down Zope (or ZEO if you use that).

2. find your Data.fs file

3. Delete the file beside it named Data.fs.index

4. Restart Zope (or ZEO).

See if the error goes away..  FileStorage builds an index of oid to file
position in this index.  It's transient, and will be rebuilt when the
process is restarted.

- C